Yeah Jam Fury Yeah Jam Fury

I really love the puzzles in here,It takes effort to know how to solve them!

Fling That Fulp! Fling That Fulp!

WOW!This game is more funner than printers!

Whaaaaat?

The I of It The I of It

Best ending ever...

Crystal Story Crystal Story

@R-4347

1:the monsters have big attacks cus you don't bother to grind or equip things
2:you do get more hp...It's called Level up.you fight monsters and get experience for it and once-okay i'm beginning to think you don't know shit about rpgs...
3:the reason why monsters have more health is because each floor you go to,they have a higher level EX:i'm at floor 10 and the enemies are level 10 at that floor.
4:there is nothing Un-fun about this game.the thing that would make this un-fun is if the enemies had 1 hp and if there was no side quests or no point i this game

and btw:you must really suck at this game.this is a game no one can suck at.what is so hard about it?i have beaten floor 10 when i was lv 9 and i had no problems.It is fucking simple!here is how you can not suck:fight the enemies.

anyways:this is the best flash game i have ever played!this is also the greatest rpg i have ever played!i have never gotten frustrated at this game yet!(in fact,i don't think i'll get frustrated at all!)and in most rpgs,the characters are just boring and nothing special about them...in this,these characters are lovable,funny,and awesome people!you have done a great job with this game!and all the people who think they know a lot about reviewing(also known as Critics :P)those people are just plain retarded...who cares if the art is anime?just play the god damn game instead of criticizing the kind of art you hate!who cares if you don't like the music?again,JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY THE GAME!i don't see why you have to be all "oh hey i hate the graphics but i love gameplay...I vote 1 cus the graphics suck!".This flash game get's 10 stars,5/5,and a free MUPHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

great job :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

This game is so addicting!!!

@humudu that's probably your Keyboard's fault.and when it doesn't react to any controls,then you might be playing This game on Windows Vista,and on Google Chrome.The same thing happens to me so thats why i use firefox.

anyways,great and addicting game.When i first beat this game i started playing over and over again,trying to level up to pink night by hitting the gravestones(oh yeah and i love how you can level up and use magic it would be hard if all that stuff wasn't in there) and this game encouraged me to get castle crashers and i always play this flash game to practice.

You guys are awesome for making this!

10 STARS 4 U!!!

3:fart lightly
4:remove pants/take off pants
5:shit
6:beat the game and win a medal

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

My Name is Wade Lyrics

Testing One,Two...
My Name is WADE
and im really really cool,in fact IM WADE.
I got some friends like,Trevor and Jose,
and they hang with me,everyday!
My name is WADE
Rhymes with GLADE(x3)

No. No it's not.

Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

Dammit,it's all your fault!

now i can't stop playing cus of this games addictiveness!!!You didnt tell me this game would get you addicted!!!

I didn't know!

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

OH SH**!!!

I HAVE BEEN POSSESED MY THE MONKEY DOLL!!!

Armor Games Avalanche Armor Games Avalanche

I found a glitch in upgrading the remroll

First,you get $500 for the first remroll upgrade.
Then,you upgrade,and then downgrade and you should get $1000 for the third upgrade,and then reapeat thid over and over again until u get the last upgrade.